Thursday, October 26, 2006

Eye & Shadow Media Production

Today is the foundation of my own media house "Eye & Shadow Media Production" to propose the idea of sharing knowledge and different thoughts on the online sharing network to create a distinct approach towards people, society and its different standards.

I expact from my self that I shall kept the integrity of all rituals and profoundity of all knowledge system to best of my abilities.

Thanks.

Pradeep Sharma
shm.pradeep@gmail.com

26-Oct-2006

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

good going buddy-shyam

Pradeep said...

thanks and keep visiting..I'm ritenow working on some new things..so keep in touch...

Anonymous said...

wht is this eye n shadow media production..??? u started ur own media company or wht.>????? well...i know u guys r creative in many aspects...n if this is ur brainchild then its gona be behemoth soon... i still remember a video clip of urs which u shot in ur hostel..

Pradeep said...

thank you Ravi sir...I'm trying it for a different purpose.
Let see where it does take me to...